Increased Calculated Fields functionality
🚀 Exciting New Features Added to Calculated Fields 🚀
We're thrilled to announce a major update to our product that brings a host of powerful new features to enhance your user experience. Here's what you can look forward to:
- Custom Fields Galore: You now have even more flexibility with the addition of support for dropdown, pick list, numeric, currency, date, text, and boolean custom fields. Tailor your data to your needs with ease. Create complex formulas effortlessly.
- Expanded Numeric Functions: We've introduced new numeric functions, including ROUND, ROUNDUP, and ROUNDDOWN, making mathematical operations a breeze.
- String Functions Unleashed: Say hello to a range of string functions like CONCAT, SUBSTITUTE, CONTAINS, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, LEN, and FIND. Manipulate text data like never before.
- Boosted Logical Functions: We've upgraded up our logical functions, now featuring SWITCH, IF, and NOT. Make decisions and control logic with precision.
- Multi-Select Field Magic: Introducing the ALL, ANY, and INCLUDE functions tailored for multi-select fields. Simplify working with complex data selections.
These enhancements are designed to empower you with greater control, flexibility, and functionality, enabling you to get more done efficiently. We're excited to see how you'll put these new tools to work. Enjoy exploring the possibilities!
Gregg Perry commented
We would like to have a custom field that calculates the filtered totals of associated fields.
Kate Florio commented
Add the ability to concatenate text fields into one field.
Expand "Formula" Functions outside of Math.
Darren Edgerly commented
Calculated fields to support logic/case statements in order to build more complex calculations
Support Dropdown & picklist options.
Add value to specific field selections
When value A is selected $500 is associated
When value b is selected $600 is associated
Add values a & b together and move the total to the amount field
Chris Zrout commented
Provide a function like DATEDIF, but it only takes 1 input date and calculates the value against the current date.